About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

19.8.09

An award with a little challenge...

The Premio Meme Award...Margie awarded me with this fun award, and it is sharing seven facts about yourself and passing it on to seven others. I loved the way she presented her seven facts. Very insightful! I had fun with it.

Okay, I have to pass this along and I choose these fine folks: Rebekah, Joanne, and Kathy. I have to come up with four more, but it's a start!

Now, on with knitting...I'm whipping up a little jacket from Vogue Knitting Fall 2009's issue. It's been fun and quick to knit. I'm picking up for the collar right now and will have that ready when I go to the coffee shop before class today. I've been chatting with the designer through Ravelry and she's very nice. I'm anxious to share the finished project.
I had the brown yarn and the skein of oatmeal in my stash. I started out with 9 skeins and only used 3! I like the yarn (one can't go wrong with Rowan) and the Lamb's Pride is perfect with it.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Love that jacket! Hmmm. Seven things about myself. Will think on this. :) Thanks for the award!

Margie said...

Beautiful jacket Deborah, great colors. I wont be posting anything new for a while, my lap top is very ill, won't even turn on. I am hoping to have the computer doctor look at it over the weekend. I snatch moments in work to leave comments on my fav blogs. Hope you are well. Hugs, Margie.

jojo-caramel said...

Ooh this little jacket is beautiful !!!