About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

13.3.09

Sign of Spring

While it may still be cold and snowy, I have a sure sign of Spring. A new bunny--meet Häschen. He's made of handspun I made over the weekend. In Hinkley is a small shop in a log cabin called Mother of All Fiber Crafts. The owner is so nice and I love to visit her shop. This was a particularly good visit, as I bought a giant flyer and bobbing for Louie! Wow, what a difference! I was able to easily ply continuously and easily. I spun and plied the gray from Joanne, and then I spun and plied the 2 oz. of dark brown batt from MAFC the owner gave me. I may be able to get another bunny or part of a basket out of the rest.
I also finished the lace scarf in time for a memorial tonight. It's so light and airy like an angel's kiss.
Angelika moved out today and Ben comes home tonight, so I have lots to do!

No comments: