About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

6.3.09

RETREAT

Today's the retreat! I have to finish packing. The clothing's easy. I have to be sure to have Louie Louet and the fiber I want to spin. Yes, Joanne, I'm taking the gray!
It's been a busy week. The weather is very dreary today and it will be perfect for staying inside with knitting and spinning and food and wine! I'm going up early with Carol and Cheryl so I can help them prep for the crowd.
I finished another Shape It Scarf with some yarn similar to Koigu I found at Depth of Field in Minneapolis.
Hershey and the Lamb are enjoying their spring chocolates. We played a game of one for you and one for me. Much to Lamb's disappointment, there were fewer sheep-
themed chocolates. Hershey thought there were too many ducks.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ohhhh, I hope you have a great time at your retreat and get lots of spinning and knitting in, not to mention the food and wine. OH, and I hope you took your chocolates too. :)
Joanne

Kathy said...

Aww. Cute.

Hope you have a fun weekend! Shoot me an email when you feel like a morning a java.