About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

24.7.07

Tuesday

Well, I guess I'd better get this going. I think I have the hang of it. At least I have a photo up. It's from a reasonably recent trip.
My son is preparing for the World Jamboree in England. The lucky duck takes off on Thursday. He's going to have a great time.
I'm working on the large dot felted bag by Leigh Radford. I'm using the leftover yarn from the Jacobean Bag. Yesterday, at the shop, I had the brilliant idea of bringing home the Jacobean Bag to fix the broken dowel. Rather than simply replace it, I decided to open up the casing and re-sew it for a larger dowel. Well, it didn't work! I re-felted it after taking off the handles and un-doing the sides. Lordy, it's a train wreck. I can't stand the thing anyway. It's upstairs drying. I'm attempting to block it and will probably have to line it and re-attach the handles. I'm afraid to go upstairs and look at it right now. It's evil.

No comments: