![]() |
| Eevee's paths disappeared. |
Spring sprung, and then it SNOWED! Jim told me to take the Jeep on Wednesday. I drove my car to the gym. Bad idea. I made it to yoga, but did not make it up the driveway when I got home. I started to shovel, and then decided to start the snowplow. The shovel worked, not the snowplow. I got back in the car and tried to back up--nope. I tried to go forward--nope. In all my years of driving, I have never been stuck...I was stuck. A couple of neighbors pushed the car while I revved it and finally got unstuck. One of the fellows started the snowplow and cleared a path for me to pull into the garage. I made two loops around the block because I was afraid to stop and get stuck again. Once I got the car back into the garage, I got ready for work. It took over 30 minutes to get to work and I was happy to drive the Jeep!
I finally have the entrelac bowl finished and it is ready to felt. I believe I will adapt the pattern and put in better instructions. The Quant is my next small project and then I can schedule a class for an introduction to entrelac. Entrelac is not my favorite technique, but now I am happy to have finished the bowl. Maybe once it is felted I will like it a bit more. My Baktus scarf is on the second half of the skein.
![]() |
| Heavy March snowfall. |



1 comment:
That sounds like a real ordeal. Such heavy snow. I think your entrelac looks fantastic, really difficult, looking forward to seeing the felted finished piece. Keep cosy warm and most importantly safe on the roads. Hugs, Margie.
Post a Comment