Jiminy Crickets, it's a vest!
I finished hand-sewing the hems and the band on the vest. It certainly was fun to work with Kathryn, Mary, and Carol. We used the same pattern as a guideline and each have a project that is unique to each of us. I like the clean edges at the top and bottom, so at this time I may leave them clean with no knitted edging. The owl shawl pin seems to work well and I like the vest closed rather than open. I will take a better photo at some time, but was so excited when I finished last night. We are planning our next group projects! Right now an accessory looks good for the next project with a focus on the pattern of the weaving.