About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

26.2.16

Jiminy Crickets, it's a vest!


I finished hand-sewing the hems and the band on the vest.  It certainly was fun to work with Kathryn, Mary, and Carol.  We used the same pattern as a guideline and each have a project that is unique to each of us.  I like the clean edges at the top and bottom, so at this time I may leave them clean with no knitted edging.  The owl shawl pin seems to work well and I like the vest closed rather than open.  I will take a better photo at some time, but was so excited when I finished last night.  We are planning our next group projects!  Right now an accessory looks good for the next project with a focus on the pattern of the weaving.

4 comments:

Liz aka Fibergeek said...

Cute vest! What pattern did you use?

Liz aka Fibergeek said...

Cute vest! What pattern did you use?

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

We used a pattern from Weave Knit Wear as a guide.