About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

16.4.15

TBT and Thursday things

Throwback Thursday.  I can remember this--oh my how young we are!  Living in Alabama, I was working in Ozark and teaching art lessons.  Jim was working at Ft. Rucker with the helicopter simulators.  Soon we would return to Germany on our next life adventure!
Jim and I in 1984

Lace knitting is not something I do often and that is why I chose Sinopia, a one-skein project, for my latest shop sample.  It is from the book, Curls.  Baah Aspen is gorgeous yarn and is holding up well to the knit a few rows frog a few rows type of knitting.  Thankfully I am nearing the last of the repeats.  It will be nice to see the piece blocked.  As with any project blocking improves the fabric and drape.

There are more repeats since this photo was taken.  
Bobbi's monkeys joined in for the class photo.

Monkey was happy to knit himself some pants.

Coming down the pipe...
This week I joined the Boston Scientific team for a charity boxing event.  It is quite a workout and as always so much fun with the usual suspects.  We went to the Vad afterwards for drinks.  We were starving and the burgers tasted so good after the workout.
Boxing buddies

Suretha and I give it our all--I have a good left hook.

Team BoSci!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I LOVE those monkeys! I am going to have to make some, they are so adorable.