About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

10.2.12

Buzz

I had another skein of  Noro Sekku laceweight yarn, so I thought it was time for another NBK scarf.  It is nice to have an easy, small project to take along with me.  I started Hedgerows, which is an asymmetrical, but I clicked Wingspan on Ravelry--it was love at first sight.  Two of the many projects I love are Anne2011's and augenstern's.  I love the touch of red on the edge of each scarf.
I finished up a shop sample for Kathy yesterday.  It is blocking, so I have photos from when I started the scarf.  It was a very quick knit with Spud & Chloë Outer in Bayou and Soapstone.  The scarf was very quick and easy to knit and I used only one skein of each color with just a bit left over of each color.
This is a fun stitch pattern with maximum impact!
I carried the color up the back and caught the
the color not in use every other row.  

No comments: