About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

11.4.11

Spring might just be here...

The water at the Rum River Dam in Anoka was really rushing
now that the snow has melted!
I am afraid to say that too loudly.  As the snow melts in the back yard, I am doing yard patrol.  Not my favorite job, but necessary.  A robin hopped by the back door.  I think it is safe to say SPRING!
I finally edited the felted bowl pattern, and since it has been a week, it is time to try it one more time.  Kathryn is taking a shot at testing it for me.  Aranmor is progressing...meh...I had to frog that darned center section because on row 97 the numbers on either side of the section were off by one...not happy about that.  Such is life and knitting.
Bottom of the bowl marked for the first triangle tier
11.04.11  Wow, it has been some time since I started this post.  As you can see by the photo of Aranmor, the buds on the maple tree are popping out.  
I made another entrelac bowl and took photos of it in progress.  I have two to felt and Kathryn did a great job with the pattern and I just need to re-word the top triangle tier. It will be a perfect pattern for teaching.  

I will call this one "daisy."
My knitting demons have disappeared for now and the second side of Aranmor is just about finished.  I will be very happy to begin the sleeves.  
I like that this photo shows the true color of the yarn.
I really love this pattern!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow! The water rushing over the dam was amazing! I love your bowl!! I didn't realize that you were writing the pattern for it. It is fabulous, not to mention the Aranmor! It is gorgeous too. So glad the knitting demons have left, cause that is going to be one great sweater to wear come fall.

Kathy said...

Your cabling looks great. Makes me want to get back to some myself.

Don't count those spring chickens yet! Sounds like some white stuff might be on our way. Let's just call it thick rain.

Deborah said...

Of course--I'm going camping this weekend and we'll have thick rain. O_x