About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

17.12.15

It's looking like Christmas!

The Turkey Day 5K was a fun event in the snow this year.  Jim had his selfie-stick and took some video.  I managed to shave off a little time from last year's time.  Always a fun event and then we can enjoy a big meal later!




Ben traveled to Florida for business and enjoyed a bit of time in Miami and Sea Base in the Keys.  


The Santa Shuffle was fun, although we had to walk the 5K due to my back issue.  I shoveled the little snow we had and ended up with a very painful lower back.  Jim was great.  He held my hand the whole way and I used a walking stick.  It took 1:02, but by golly we finished.  Ho ho ho...

Critter prints in the snow.  
A bit of holiday knitting--Jolly Wee Elf from Churchmouse using Rowan Felted Tweed.


Jim and Ben bagged a 150-pointer.  The weather was nice, so we got the tree a bit earlier than usual this year.  








1 comment:

Joanne said...

You are an inspiration, with your running and walking with the back issue. So, did you actually count the points of the tree? Really??? Hahaha! I always love seeing your knitting projects too.